Bitterness and pungent in flavour, coldness in nature, it acts liver and gallbladder channels. Its bitter flavour and cold property clear the heat and fire, and the pungency resolves the hard lumps. The herb can clear the excessive fire from liver and gallbladder to improve vision, and reduce the phlegm- fire stasis to remove scrofula. It is an important herb for treating conjunctival congestion, headache, and scrofula caused by phlegm-fire stasis.
2. Cure cough and headache;
3. Bugleweed cluster powder is beneficial for eyes and liver;
4. Lower blood pressure,diuretic,eyes ache;
5. Bugleweed Plant Extract Powder is an antipyretic,carminative,diuretic, hypotensive,stomachic;
6. Bugleweed leaf was used as tea in the treatment of fevers, diarrhoea, sore throat, and weaknesses of the liver and heart.
1. Applied in the food field, it has become a new raw material which used in food and beverage industry;
2. Applied in the health product field;
3. Applied in the pharmaceutical field.