High Quality Vitamin B5 / Pantothenic Acid / Calcium Pantothenate
Pantothenic acid, or vitamin B5 is sometimes called the antistress vitamin and there are indications that it may be helpful in treating depression and anxiety. Some physicians, in fact, will recommend that patients suffering from chronic stress take supplemental doses of pantothenic acid.
What else does Vitamin B5 do? Pantothenic acid is needed to make hormones and healthy red blood cells, convert carbohydrates and fat into energy, aid in the formation of antibodies, and is reputed to be a stamina
Benefits of Vitamin B5 / Pantothenic Acid / Calcium Pantothenate
1. Participate in the producing of energy in the body, and control fat metabolism.
2. It's necessary nutrient substance for brain and nerve.
3. It can Help secretion of anti-stress hormones (steroids) in the body.
4. It can keep health of the skin and hair.
5. Help to form cells to maintain normal growth and development of the central nervous system;
6. Maintain the normal function of the adrenal glands;
7. It is indispensable material when fat and carbohydrates transform into energy;
8. It is the essential substance in the synthesis of antibodies and using of the p-amino benzoic acid and choline;
9. External use on the skin has hydration function
Application of Vitamin B5 / Pantothenic Acid / Calcium Pantothenate
1. In medicine industry: the panthenol partispate in the metabolism.
2. In food industry: it promotes human body protein, fat, carbohydrate metabolism and nutrition supplement and improves immunity.
3. In cosmetics industry: Stimulate the growth of epithelial cells, promote wound healing and diminish inflammation function.
4. Care hair: Moisturizing function, prevent hair open fork and increase the density of hair and improve hair quality luster.
5. Care nails: To improve the hydration of nails and make nail pliable.