What is Wild Yam Extract?
Wild Yam is a yam plants. The main edible part of an underground tuber. Distribution of a wide range of yam,common in tropical and subtropical regions. Among Central and South America as the most, followed by subtropical region and Africa. The annual production of yam in the tropics is second only to cassava and sweet potato, but more than their nutritional value.
Buk Supply wild yam diosgenin supplement diosgenin extract
Functions of Wild Yam Extract
1. Wild yam is one of the more widely used tonic herbs. Because the herb has a neutral energy and therefore is neither hot nor cold, it benefits everybody who takes it. It helps to build strong digestion and metabolism.
2. Wild yam is also helps strengthen improve lung function, benefiting the whole body.it is commonly used in formulations designed to relieve coughing due to weakened lungs.
3. Wild yam has both essence building power and an astringent action that preventing leaking of fluids. It is widely recommend for the leakage problems, such as spermatorrhea, leukorrhea and frequent urination. It is also often used by people suffering night sweats as a result of general weakness or chronic consumptive illness.
Application of Wild Yam Extract
1.Wild Yam Extract contains diosgenin, which has anti-fatigue, anti-inflammatory, anti-stress, hypocholesterolemic, and estrogenic effects;
2.Wild Yam Extract is antispasmodic, and could be helpful for nausea of pregnant women(morning sickness), spasmodic hiccough and asthma;
3.Natural Wild Yam Extract supplements are used to balance estrogen. Natural progesterone has a structure similar to that of human progesterone and is made form plant fats;
4.Wild Yam Extractis reach in diosgenin, so it became the most popular source of natural progesterone;
5. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is used in treating bladder weakness, dysentery, coughs and thirst;
6. Applied in cosmetics field, it is one indispensible additive for cosmetic products.