Introduction of Lychee Extract Powder 40% 50% 70% Polyphenol
Lychee is a sweet and tasty strawberry red fruit that is a symbol of love and romance in China.
As the University of Purdue horticulture website explains, lychee grow in clusters on trees and usually have a round or oval shape. Lychee fruit is roughly one 1 inch long and 1 inch wide.
To get at the fruit, you peel off a leather like skin. The fruit surrounds a rather large seed in the middle. A few days after the fruit ripens, it turns dark and dehydrated, resembling a raisin.
Function of Lychee Extract Powder 40% 50% 70% Polyphenol
1. Resisting cancer, decreasing tumor, slowing down the speed of the proliferation of tumor.
Especially it has better preventive and inhibitory effect on prostate cancer, uterine cancer, pancreatic cancer, bladder cancer, colon cancer, esophageal cancer, and buccal cancer.
2. It has effect on regulating blood lipid.
Its stronger antioxidant action can prevent the Low Density Lipoprotein cholesterol being destroyed by oxidation, which can alleviate atherosclerosis and coronary heart disease symptoms.
3. Anti-radiation;preventing skin being damaged by ultraviolet radiation.
4. Anti-aging;enhancing human immunity.
5. Protecting cardiovascular system and preventing getting heart disease.
Application of Lychee Extract Powder 40% 50% 70% Polyphenol
1. Applied in Food field;
2. Applied in Pharmaceutical field.