CAS NO: 73-31-4
Application: Pharmaceutical, dietary supplement, nutrient
Function: Regulatory, Sleep, Regeneration.
Melatonin is best known for its effectiveness as a sleep aid and regulating the sleep-wake cycle.
Generally, melatonin is used for difficulty falling asleep, waking in the night, and improving overall sleep quality. Melatonin is particularly beneficial to help to overcome jetlag (especially when travelling eastbound over more that 2 time zones) and for shift workers with altered sleep schedules. A new understand is now emerging that greater health benefits of melatonin supplementation are associated with increased duration of REM and deep sleep, crucial for nightly repair, regeneration and detoxification
Benefits of Melatonin
1. Helps regulate other hormones and maintain the body's circadian rhythm.
2. Melatonin also helps control the timing
3. Melatonin helps determine
4. Melatonin has strong antioxidant effects.
5. Release of female reproductive hormones.
6. To improve people's sleep quality.
1.Melatonin powder is naturally produced in the body in response to the perception of light;
2.Melatonin powder has been used to ease insomnia, combat jet lag, protect cells from free-radical ;
damage, boost the immune system, prevent cancer, and extend life.