Product Name：Inulin Powder
Herb Sources:Chicory, Jerusalem Artichoke
Solubility:Soluble in warm water
Product Description of Inulins
Inulins are a group of naturally occurring polysaccharides produced by many types of plants, industrially most often extracted from chicory. The inulins belong to a class of dietary fibers known as fructans. Inulin is used by some plants as a means of storing energy and is typically found in roots or rhizomes. Most plants that synthesize and store inulin do not store other forms of carbohydrate such as starch.
Function of Inulins
* Chicory Extract Inulin has the function of falling blood sugar, falling blood lipid.
* Chicory Extract Inulin can greatly promote the mineral absorption, such as Ca2+, Mg2+, Zn2+, Fe2+, Cu2.
* Chicory Extract Inulin can adjust sports of intestines and stomach.
* Chicory Extract Inulin have very good effect to whiten skin,and make skin become smooth and delicate with luster.
* Chicory Extract Inulin can strengthen bowel peristalsis and has special efficiency to prevent andtreat effectively
Application of of Inulins
Inulin is applied in the health product field;
Inulin is applied in the pharmaceutical field;
Inulin is applied in the food field, it has become a new raw material which used in food and beverage industry.