Managing Diabetes Kombucha Extract /Kombucha Tea Powder Used in Pharmaceutical Field
Kombucha powder is a fermented beverage consisting of black tea and sugar (various fruit or honey, which is used as a functional, probiotic food. It contains a colony of bacteria and yeast that are responsible for initiating the fermentation process once combined with sugar.After fermentation, kombucha becomes carbonated and contains vinegar, B vitamins, enzymes, probiotics and a high concentration of acid (acetic, gluconic and lactic). These bacteria are known as “cellulose-producing bacteria,” meaning they produce cellulose, which acts as a shield to cells.
Function of Kombucha Extract
1. Clean up the stomach, disinfection and detoxification, smooth stool, kill harmful bacteria, increase beneficial colonies, apply to acute and chronic gastritis, enteritis, constipation, intractable constipation elimination, intractable diarrhea, dysentery and other healing.
2. Regulate the stomach, loss of appetite, increase the diet, increase the amount of food, and the malnutrition can restore health, especially the most common and most difficult gastric ulcer in urban and rural areas, duodenal ulcer, gastroptosis and other stomach diseases, nausea, vomiting Symptoms such as acid reflux disappear.
3. Modern medicine proves that acetic acid has the functions of eliminating fatigue, enhancing appetite, helping digestion, preventing and treating hypertension and arteriosclerosis, and also has certain anti-tumor and anti-obesity, making calcium easy to be absorbed by the body, keeping bones flexible and moisturizing. The role of skin rejuvenation.
4. Exclusion of liver disorders, acute and chronic hepatitis, cirrhosis and healing. Many people believe that one of the detoxifying and anti-cancer functional factors of Kombucha is glucuronic acid, which is one of the most important detoxifying substances in the human liver.
5. The presence of the glucose diacid 1,4 lactone in the black tea powder can greatly reduce the damage of heparin, hyaluronic acid, sulfated mucopolysaccharide and glucuronic acid, helping the body to discharge toxins more effectively, prevent cancer and cancer, and Relieves other discomforts caused by arthritis, gout, asthma, and decreased tissue function.
6. The softening of acne disappears and the dysfunction of menopause is reduced. Gluconic acid in Kombucha can combine with heavy metals to form a water-soluble complex that helps the body to emit harmful heavy metal elements. Studies have shown that new Kombucha drinkers have increased levels of heavy metals in their urine.