Perilla frutescens, is a member of the Lamiaceae/Labiatae family and commonly called perilla. The crop is annual and is native to India and China. Major producing countries of perilla are China, India, Japan, Korea, Thailand, other East Asian countries. Its seeds support healthy immune function and are a rich source of omega-3. alpha-linolenic acid (ALA).feeding the animal a certain amount of enriched α- linolenic and linoleic acid Perilla seed extract, not only meet the part of energy needed to replenish the body, while also improving certain enzymes and ω- 3 and ω-6PUFA related physiological and biochemical role in making organizations more robust functioning of the body, to achieve good growth equilibrium.
1. Enhancing immunity and the ability of antivirus and infection.
2. Anti-aging, anti-oxidant , antifatigue, adjusting cerebral nervous system, enhancing hematopoietic function and promoting metabolism.
3. Protecting hematopoietic function of marrow, improving the ability of hepatic detoxifcatio and promoting. Restoration of hepatic tissue.
4. Preventing and treating coronary heart disease, climacteric syndrome, diabetes, high blood pressure, anemia, etc.
5. Preventing cancer, activating normal cell and improving the blood circulation.Application
1) As pharmaceutical raw materials for clearing heat, anti-inflammation, detumescence and so on, it is mainly used in pharmaceutical field;
2) As the raw material of product for benefiting stomach, increasing energy and boosting the
immunity, widely used in health industry.