Manufacture Supply High Quality Licorice Root Extract Licoflavone Powder
Licorice are perennial herbs, roots and rhizomes are thick, and are a kind of tonic Chinese herbal medicine. A good medicine for the human body, the medicinal parts are roots and rhizomes, and the roots of the medicinal properties are cylindrical, 25 to 100 cm long and 0.6 to 3.5 cm in diameter. The skin is elastic and the surface is reddish brown or grayish brown. The rhizome has a cylindrical shape with bud marks on the surface and a pith in the middle of the section. Slightly sweet, sweet and special. Indications for heat and detoxification, phlegm and cough, abdominal abdomen and so on. It is dark and humid, with a dry climate with long sunshine and low temperature. Licorice grows in arid, semi-arid desert steppe, desert edge and loess hilly terrain. Roots and rhizomes are used for medicinal purposes.
Licoflavone are natural whitening agents extracted from specific varieties of licorice. They can inhibit the activity of tyrosinase and inhibit the activity of dopachrome and DHICA oxidase. It is a fast, efficient and green whitening ecchymosis as cosmetic additives.
Function of Licorice Root Extract Licoflavone Powder
1. Licoflavone have more anti-toxic ingredients and stronger effect.
2. AS anticancer ingredient,Licoflavone can inhibiting sarcoma and the growth of cancer cells.The Inhibition rate of AIDS reaches to 90%.
3.As Pharmaceutical Ingredients Licoflavone (LF) have a strong inhibitory effect on collagen-induced platelet aggregation.Licoflavone have multi-use and anti-lipid peroxidation. They also have anti-ulcer, antispasmodic, anti-diabetes, depressive psychosis, inhibition of platelet accumulation, anti-anemia, anti-arrhythmia, anti-inflammatory, antitussive and expectorant. Delay the function of human aging.
4.As cosmetics ingredients，Licoflavone are used as active ingredients in the market for high-grade whitening and freckle cosmetics. Licorice flavonoids can strongly inhibit tyrosinase activity, thereby achieving better yellowing, whitening and freckle effects.
5. As antioxidant ingredient ,Licoflavone can scavenge oxygen free radicals and have strong antioxidant capacity.
Application of Licorice Root Extract Licoflavone Powder
1. Used in food industry as a sweetener.
2. Used in medicine field as raw materials of drugs for clearing heat and detoxicating.
3. Widely used in health industry as product for benifitig stomach.
4. Applied in cosmetic field, licorice extract is able to nourish and cure the skin.
5.Used in animal feed additive。