Product Name:lemon juice powder
Latin Name:Citrus limonia Osbeck
Active Ingredient:Vitamin C/ citric acid
Appearance:Light Yellow Powder
Sample:AvaliableTest Method:HPLC UV
Specification:5:1; 10:1, 12:1; 20:1
M.F. &M. W. : C16H12O6; 300.26
CAS NO.: 520-34-3
The lemon (Citru limon) is a small evergreen tree and the tree's yellow fruit. Lemon fruit is used for culinary and nonculinary purposes throughout the world – primarily for its juice, though the pulp and rind (zest) are also used, mainly in cooking and baking. Lemon juice is approximately 5% citric acid, which gives lemons a sour taste. This makes lemon juice an inexpensive acid for use in educational science experiments.
1. Antioxidant and antitumor activity;
2.Antimicrobial, antiviral activity against a variety of viruses, including herpes simplex virus (HSV) and HIV-1;
3.Mild sedatives, anxiety reduction and hypnotics;
4. Modulate for mood and cognitive enhancement, mild sedative and sleep aid;
5. Memory-enhancing properties;
6. Widely used as a mild sedative and antibacterial agent.
1. Applied in food field , it is added into kinds of beverage ,liquor and foods as functional food additive.
2. Applied in health product field , it is widely added into various kinds of health products to prevent chronic diseases or relief symptom of climacteric syndrome.
3. Applied in cosmetics field, it is widely added into the cosmetics with the function of delaying aging and compacting skin, thus make skin much smooth and delicate.