Manufacturer Supply Freeze Dried Fruit Powder Orange Juice Powder
Citrus aurantium, also known as Bitter Orange or Seville Orange, orange refers to the citrus tree Citrus sinensis and its fruit. The orange is a hybrid of ancient cultivated origin, possibly between pomelo (Citrusmaxima) and tangerine (Citrus reticulata). It is a small tree, growing to about 10 m tall, with thorny shoots and evergreen leaves 4-10 cm long. Oranges originated in southeast Asia, in either India or modern day Pakistan, Vietnam or southern China. The fruit of Citrus sinensis is called sweet orange to distinguish it from Citrus aurantium, the bitter orange.
Oranges are widely grown in warm climates worldwide, and the flavors of orange vary from sweet to sour. The fruit is commonly peeled and eaten fresh, or squeezed for its juice. It has a thick bitter rind that is usually discarded, but can be processed into animal feed by removing water using pressure and heat. It is also used in certain recipes as flavoring or a garnish. The outer-most layer of the rind is grated or thinly veneered with a tool called a zester, to produce orange zest, popular in cooking because it has a flavor similar to the fleshy inner part of the orange. The white part of the rind, called the pericarp or pith, is a source of pectin.
Function Of Freeze Dried Fruit Powder Orange Juice Powder
1. Orange juice powder has good function on the treatment of hypertension.
2. Orange juice powder can enhance the effect of Vitamin C.
3. Orange juice powder can lower the Cholesterol.
4. Orange juice powder is one good Anti-inflammatory and antiviral Antioxidant.
Application of Freeze Dried Fruit Powder Orange Juice Powder
1. As Food and beverage ingredients.
2. As Healthy Products ingredients.
3. As Nutrition Supplements ingredients.
4. As Pharmaceutical Industry & General Drugs ingredients.
5. As a health food and cosmetic ingredients.