Introduction of green tea extract
Green tea is the second largest beverage demanded by consumers worldwide. Used in China and India for its medicinal effects. There are several compounds extracted from green tea including catechins which contain an enormous amount of hydroxyphenols that are easily oxidized, congregated and contracted, which explains its good anti-oxidation effect. Its anti-oxidation effect is 25-100 times as strong as those of vitamin C and E. It is widely used in medicines, agriculture, and chemical and food industries. This extract prevents cardio-vascular disease, lowers the risk of cancer, and decreases blood sugar and blood pressure, as well as viruses. In the food industry, the anti-oxidation agent used for preserving food and cooking oils.
Function of green tea extract
(1) It is hypolipidemic,keeping fit, diabetes Prevention.
(2) Lower blood pressure, blood clotting, lowering blood pressure, weight loss.
(3) Prevention of atherosclerosis and thrombosis and other cardiovascular disease.
(4) Lowering blood sugar, diabetes control, Sterilization.
(5) Control hepatitis, fatty liver, anti-aging and enhancing immune function.
(6) Anti-allergy, flu prevention, prevent fractures.
Applicationsof green tea extract
1) Applied in food field, it is used as natural antioxidant, antistaling agent, and anti-fading agents.
2) As cosmetics and daily chemical addiitive, it owns the effect of anti-wrinkle and anti-Aging. It can dispel spot, prevent and treat skin disease and sensibility, decayed tooth, dental plaque, periodontitis and halitosis, protect skin from the harmful solar ray and prevent skin cancer.
3) Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is used to prevent and cure cardiovascular disease, diabetes. It owns the effect of sterilization and antivirus. It is available as raw material of subsidiary and healthcare medecine.
Technical Data Sheet