Natural Blue Lotus Extract Powder/nymphaea Caerulea Extract
Blue Lotus Extract Powder(Nymphaea caerulea) is also known as Blue water lily or Egyptian lotus. It is a live water plant growing on the shores of lakes and rivers. In the time of the ancient Egyptians, the plant was considered sacred.
The god of the blue water lily in ancient Egypt was Nefertem. He offered the lily to the sun god Ra to ease the pain of his ageing body. The Egyptians appreciated the flower not only for his pleasing smell, but also for its healing qualities. Many scenes depict women holding the flower, smelling its divine fragrance.An active ingredient found in the lotus plant, called nuciferine, is also thought to help reduce muscle spasms. Other conditions that the lotus leaf has been used to treat include leprosy, parasites, ringworm, and sexually transmitted diseases such as syphilis. Parts of the lotus are prepared in many ways. For instance, the leaves are often used fresh as a poultice, and lotus leaf extract is derived from the dried leaves. The flower petals and leaves are also commonly made into a mild tea, which is slightly bitter.
Benefits of Blue Lotus Extract Powder
1. Weight cntrol Adjust blood lipids, and expectorant Anticoagulant and antidote in medicine It is used for treatment of summer heat syndrome and dampness accumulation.
2. Lotus leaf has become popular for lowering blood lipids and treating fatty liver; It is commonly combined with cartages, which promotes blood circulation and lowers blood fats,for that purpose.
3. Control adjust blood lipids, and expectorant, Anticoagulant.
Application of Blue Lotus Extract Powder
1. As Healthy Products ingredients.
2. As Pharmaceutical Industry & General Drugs ingredients.
3. As cosmetic ingredients.