Introduction of cordyceps mushroom extract
Cordyceps sinensis, recently renamed ophiocordyceps sinensis, is a fungus that parasitizes larvae of ghost moths and produces a fruiting body valued as a herbal remedy found on mountainous region of Nepal and Tibet. The fungus germinates in the living larva, kills and mummifies it, and then the stalk-like fruiting body emerges from the corpse. It is known in the West as a medicinal mushroom, and its use has a long history in Traditional Chinese Medicine, as well as Traditional Tibetan Medicine. Cordyceps is used to treat coughs, chronic bronchitis, respiratory disorders, kidney disorders, nighttime urination, male sexual problems, anemia, irregular heartbeat, high cholesterol, liver disorders, dizziness, weakness, ringing in the ears, unwanted weight loss and opium addiction. Other benefits include strengthening the immune system, improving athletic performance, reducing the effects of aging, promoting longer life, and improving liver function in people with hepatitis B. It can also be used as a stimulant, a tonic and an "adaptogen", which is used to increase energy, enhance stamina and reduce fatigue.
Function of cordyceps mushroom extract
1. Asthma, allergic rhinitis
2. Poor renal function, renal injuries by chemicals
3. Chronic bronchitis, coughing
4. Poor resistance of respiratory tract, catching flu easily
5. Regulating blood pressure (high or low blood pressure)
6. Anti-aging, anti-weakness
7. The declining of sex drive
8. Lowering raised blood lipid levels, strengthening the body's immunity
9. Poor function of lungs & kidneys, irregular menstruation
Application of cordyceps mushroom extract
1.Used as Cosmetics Ingredients,cordyceps sinensis extract is used to reduce chloasma, age pigment and whelk.
2. Used as Food Additives Ingredients,cordyceps sinensis extract is used as food additives added into many kinds of product.
3. Used as Pharmaceutical Ingredients,cordyceps sinensis extract used as the basic drugs to treat cerebrovascular disease.