Introduction of Dried Jackfruit Extract Powder
Jackfruit is a tropical fruit and the heaviest fruit in the world. It weighs 5-20 kg and weighs over 59 kg. The flesh is freshly eaten or processed into canned fruit, preserved fruit and juice.
The seeds are rich in starch and can be cooked;
The sap and leaves are medicinal, and the swelling and detoxification;
The flesh has the effect of quenching thirst, passing milk, and supplementing the vital energy;
The jackfruit tree is neat, the crown is thick, the fruit is strange, and it is beautiful;
The shade tree and the street tree, the pineapple tree for hundreds of years, with golden wood and hard material, can make furniture or yellow dye.
Function Of Dried Jackfruit Extract Powder
1.As food supplement ingredients, Jackfruit is rich in sugar, protein, B vitamins (B1, B2, B6), vitamin C, minerals, fatty oil and so on. The sugar, protein, fatty oil, minerals and vitamins in jackfruit have a role in maintaining the normal physiological functions of the body.
2.As Pharmaceutical Ingredients, After taking jackfruit, it can strengthen the hydrolysis of fibrin in the body, so that fibrin and blood clots blocked in tissues and blood vessels can be dissolved, thereby improving local blood and body fluid circulation, so that inflammation and edema can be absorbed and regressed, and cerebral thrombosis and other The disease caused by thrombosis has a certain auxiliary therapeutic effect.
Application of Dried Jackfruit Extract Powder
1. Jackfruit extract Ican be used as raw material to add in foods,as food additives;
2. Jackfruit extract Ican be used as pharmaceutical raw materials;
3. Jackfruit extract Ican be used as health care products.
How to Use Dried Jackfruit Extract Powder
It can be used in a number of ways to bring you all of the flavor, aroma, and nutritional benefits. From simple to elaborate, the possibilities are endless.
• Add to water and ice for a crisp, refreshing vitamin water
• Add to electrolyte water for an all-natural sports drink
• Prepare a "simple syrup" by adding to an all-natural sweetener and water, use it to flavor mixed drinks or make shaved ice creations
• Add powder to baked goods such as cakes, cupcakes, muffins and cookies
• Add to vegetable juices
• Stir into plain yogurt
• Stir into ice cream
Packing: Packaged in the net vacuum aluminum foil bag then packed in carton.
Storage: Keep tightly sealed. Stored in a cool dry place, protected from light, heat and oxygen. The preferred temperature is below 10℃ after open it.
Shelf Life: 24 months in the original package.