Natural Freeze Dried Seabuckthorn Juice Powder/ Seabuckthorn Fruit Powder
Sea buckthorn is tested by nutritionists sea buckthorn contains rich protein, fat, carbohydrate, vitamins, mineral substances, among which, the content of VC, VE and VA is nearly the most among all fruits and vegetables, especially the content of VC, the content of VC is 3-4 times of kiwifruit, 10-15 times of orange, 20 times of hawthorn, 200 times of grape. In addition, seabuckthorn also contains some vitamin B1, B2, B6, B12, K, D, folic acid, niacinamide, and 24 trace elements etc (phosphor, ferrum, magnesium, manganese, kalium, calcium silicate, copper etc). So sea buckthorn is called vitamin’s treasury.Often eating sea buckthorn can help to relieve muscles, promote blood circulation, build strong body, prolong life, promote digestion, reduce blood cholesterol, relieve angina, arrest coughing, prevent acute or chronic trachitis, sea buckthorn also can resist radiation and prevent cancer etc.
Function of Freeze Dried Seabuckthorn Juice Powder
1.seabuckthorn fruit extract can lower cholesterol, cure angina and other effects, as well as the roleof prevention and treatment of coronary atherosclerotic heart disease;
2. seabuckthorn fruit extract has antitussive, antitussive, antiasthmatic and chronic bronchitis effects;can treat gastric and duodenal ulcers and indigestion, chronic superficial gastritis, atrophic gastritis,colitis and other illnesses Significant effect;
3.seabuckthorn fruit extract has a good therapeutic effect on burns, scalds, knife burns and frostbite.
4. seabuckthorn fruit extract has a good therapeutic effect on women with cervical erosion.
Application of Freeze Dried Seabuckthorn Juice Powder
1. Beverages: Beer, Wines, Carbonated Soft Drinks, Energy Drinks, Iced Tea, Iced Coffee, Sport Drinks;
Isotonic Drinks, Powder Soft Drinks;
2. Condiments / Sauces: Ketchup, Mustard, Mayonnaise, Pickles, Steak Sauces;
3.Pharmaceutical field: it can be used to treat coronary heart disease and has better effect;
4. Personal Care: Cosmetics, Lipsticks, Mouth Washes, Toothpaste, Cough Syrup, Dietary Supplements;
5. Drinks, Replacement Meal Drinks, Vitamin bars.