Product Name:Fructus Arctii Burdock P.E.
What's the Burdock Root Extract?
Burdock is a root that is found in Europe in Asia. It has many medicinal qualities and has been used in many herbal remedies. The root is sweet to the taste and has a gummy consistency. Traditionally, burdock has been used as a remedy for measles, arthritis, tonsillitis, viruses like colds, throat pain, and as a diuretic. In modern times, burdock is also used in oncology and to treat many other serious health problems. This root is well known for its blood cleansing properties and is used in innumerable herbal medicines and blood remedie. Burdock Root provides nourishing support for the blood, the liver, and the natural defense system. It's rich in Vitamins B-1, B-6, B-12, and E, plus manganese, copper, iron, zinc, sulfur, and more. Burdock is a mild laxative. It also aids in the elimination of uric acid. The herb contains polyacetylenes that have both anti-bacterial & anti-fungal properties.
Benefits and Function of Burdock Root Extract
1. Burdock extract arctiin can promote bowel movements, lower cholesterol, reduce toxins and waste accumulation in the body, prevent and treat functional constipation;
2. Fructus arctii extract has the function of antibacterial, the main anti-staphylococcus aureus.
3. Burdock fruit extract can significantly reduce blood glucose and increase the amount of carbohydrate tolerance.
4. Burdock seed extract arctiin powder has the effects of anti-tumor effect, burdock aglycone has anticancer activity.
5. Actium lappa extract arctiin has the function of anti-nephritis, it can be used in the treatment of acute nephritis and chronic glomerulonephritis.
Application of Burdock Root Extract
1. Fructus arctii extract can be applied in food field as raw material.
2. Burdock root extract can be used as raw material in health care products and supplement field.
3. Burdock fruit extract can be applied in pharmaceutical field as raw material.