Natural Haematococcus Pluvialis Extract Astaxanthin
Haematococcus pluvialis is a freshwater species of green algae, well known for its high content of astaxanthin, a colorful, lipid-soluble keto-carotenoid. The primary use of synthetic astaxanthin is as an animal feed additive, and astaxanthin extracted from haematococcus pluvialis is used mainly as a dietary supplement. It shows potent antioxidant activity, and may be beneficial in prevention of cardiovascular, immune, inflammatory and neurodegenerative diseases. As astaxanthin inhibits free radical production and protects against oxidative damage, it therefore lowers the risk for age-associated disease and perhaps even diminishes the rate of aging.
1. Powerful antioxidant effects, get rid of free radicals;
2. Increase strength and endurance;
3. Boosts Immune System;
4. Inhibit Skin aging with skin-whitening effect;
5. Prevent Diabetic Syndrome & Arteriosclerosis;
6. Cardiovascular & heart health Benefits;
7. Improve Eye Health;
8. Anticancer, Anti-inflammatory & Anti-helicobacter Pylori Activity;
9. Nervous System Benefits.
1. Applied in food field, it is mainly used as food additives for pigment and health care.
2. Applied in animal feeds field, it is used as an new animal feed additive to impart coloration, including farm-raised salmon and egg yolks.
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is mainly used to prevent cancer and anti-oxidant.
4. Applied in cosmetic field, it is mainly used to Antioxidant and UV protection.
Technical Data Sheet