Views:3 Author:golden horizon biologics Publish Time: 2019-09-10 Origin:Site
Maca is a plant that grows in central Peru in the high plateaus of the Andes mountains. It has been cultivated as a vegetable crop in Peru for at least 3000 years. Maca is a relative of the radish and has an odor similar to butterscotch. Its root is used to make medicine.
Maca is used for “tired blood” (anemia); chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS); and enhancing energy, stamina, athletic performance, memory, and fertility. Women use maca for female hormone imbalance, menstrual problems, and symptoms of menopause. Maca is also used for weak bones (osteoporosis), depression, stomach cancer, leukemia, HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis, erectile dysfunction (ED), to arouse sexual desire, and to boost the immune system.
In foods, maca is eaten baked or roasted, prepared as a soup, and used for making a fermented drink called maca chicha.
Maca Root Extract Details
Product Name: Maca Root Extract
Herb Source: Lepidium meyenii Walp
Part Used: Root
Active Ingredients: Macamides, Macaenes
Appearance: Light Yellow Powder
Specification: 5:1, 10:1, 20:1
Test Method: TLC
What Is Maca Extract?
Maca is a cruciferous plant Lepidium in the shape of radish-like hypertrophy of the roots, originating in Peru and Central’s (Jinin) and Pasco (Pasco) near the Andes above 4,000 meters, the area cold, strong winds, eco- harsh conditions unsuitable for other crops, and thus Maca became a source of food for Inca. It has been cultivated as a vegetable crop in Peru for at least 3000 years. Maca is a relative of the radish and has an odor similar to butterscotch. Its root is used to make medicine.
Maca can increase with physical, energetic, eliminate anxiety and improve sexual function. Its fresh roots can eat with meat and vegetables , also be dried food cooked with water or milk.
High quality maca root extract contains several biologically active components, called glucosinolates, that have medicinal uses. The dried underground stem is traditionally used to increase libido and improve fertility. Although maca extract does not affect blood levels of sex hormones, maca root extract may nevertheless improve sperm counts in men and enhance sexual performance in both men and women.
Functions And Benefits Of Maca Extract
1. Maca extract powder has the effect of anti-fatigue.
2. Maca extract can adjust incretion system, balance hormone.
3. Maca root extract promotes libido and sexual function.
4. Maca root extract can be used to enhance physical energy and endurance.
5. Maca extract promotes mental clarity and concentration.
6. Maca powder increase stamina and athletic performance.
7. Maca extract is used for nourishing glandular system.
8. Maca extract has the effect of fertility enhancement.
9. Maca root extract is used to improve physical and emotional well-being.
10. Maca extract powder improves the menopause symptom.
Maca Root Extract Applications
1. Applied in food field, maca extract powder is used as raw material food and beverage field.
2. Applied in health care product and supplement field, maca root extract is also used as an afrodyn addvitve.
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field as raw material, maca powder is used to treat organ dysplasia, premature ejaculation and male impotence.