Product Name: White Peony Extract
Botanical Resource: Paeonia Lactiflora Pall./Radix Paeoniae Rubra/Red Peony Extract
Main Specification: 10, 30, 50, 60, 75, 85, 90, 98%HPLC
Active Ingredient: Paeoniflorin
Appearance: Brown yellow to white fine powder
Plant Part Used: Root
Test Method: HPLC
Molecular formula & weight: C23H28O11, 480.45
Melting Point: 196°C
Introduction of Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract White Peony Root Extract
Blood thinning properties
Liver and spleen support
Help with respiratory tract illness and cough
Womens PMS, polycystic ovary syndrome, premenstrual syndrome, and for starting menstruation
Healing cracked skin, hemorrhoids
Peony, Paeonia albiflora Pall., is a plant. The root and, less commonly, the flower and seed are used to make medicine. Peony is sometimes called red peony and white peony. This does not refer to the color of the flowers, which are pink, red, purple, or white, but to the color of the processed root.
Peony is used for gout, osteoarthritis, fever, respiratory tract illnesses, and cough. Women use peony for menstrual cramps, polycystic ovary syndrome, premenstrual syndrome (PMS), and for starting menstruation or causing an abortion. It is also used for viral hepatitis, livercirrhosis, upset stomach, muscle cramps, “hardening of the arteries” (atherosclerosis), and to cause vomiting. Peony is also used for spasms, whooping cough (pertussis), epilepsy, nerve pain (neuralgia), migraineheadache, and chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS).
People apply peony to the skin for healing cracked skin, especially cracks around the anus (anal fissures) that sometimes occur with hemorrhoids.
Paeoniflorin is abstract from the root of Paeonia albiflora Pall. It has broad pharmacological effects, such as analgesic,anti-diuretic,anti-inflammatory,anti-convulsant, vasodilatic, and etc.
Benefits of Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract Peony Root Extract
1. With the significant function of analgesic, sedative and anticonvulsant;
2. Expanding coronary artery, it can prevent acute myocardial ischemia and lower blood pressure;
3. With the function of relaxing smooth muscle cells;
4. Inhibiting the increase of tumor cells to some extent.
Applications of Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract Peony Root Extract
1. Applied in health product field, because of its anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic, antiviral and other effects have been widely used in health products.
2. Applied in pharmaceutical field, with better treatment and care on muscle pain, skin itching, psoriasis and eczema.
3. Applied in cosmetic field, paeonol can inhibit free radicals, to restore the faded pigment deposition in the skin.