In China, Vine Tea (DHM) is commonly known as Teng Cha and is sold/used as a herbal remedy to alleviate fevers, drunkness, cure rheumatism, strengthen physique, diuresis, and many other functions.
Dihydromyricetin's main effects are that of gaba/alcohol receptor inhibitor. (Hepatprotective meaning liver/blood protector. Gaba receptor cells uptake alcohol during consumption and the resulting loss of function from loss of GABA uptake produces the effects of intoxication.)
3. Protect liver, restrain the liver fibrosis
4. Dispel the effects of alcohol
5. Clear the free radical and Anti-oxidantion
6. Antibiotic action and diminish inflammation
7. Reducing the levels of blood sugar and blood fa
1. Dihydromyricetin DHM could be used in nutrition food and supplements;
2. In functional food, Dihydromyricetin DHM can be used as capsules or pills.