Polysaccharides 10%~70% Wolfberry Extract Goji Berry Extract
Goji berry, also called wolfberry or lycii fructus, is a bright orange-red berry that comes from a deciduous shrub native to China. They have been present in Traditional Chinese Medicine for generations, as a remedy for conditions such as diabetes, lowered immunity, premature aging, high blood pressure, fever, and age-related eye problems. More recent studies found possible benefits of goji berries that included a feeling of well being and calmness, increased athletic and sexual performance, better quality of sleep and weight loss.
1. Chinese wolfberry extract can enhance immune and immune regulatory function.
2. Chinese wolfberry extract significantly promote the role of hematopoietic function.
3. Chinese wolfberry extract has With hypolipidemic, anti-fatty liver effect.
4. Chinese wolfberry extract have With hypolipidemic, anti-fatty liver effect.
1. Chinese wolfberry extract is used as pharmaceutical raw materials and stuff.
2. Chinese wolfberry extractis used in beverage for health care.
3. Chinese wolfberry extract is used as healthy food additive.