Introduction of Grape Seed extract powder
Grape Seed extract powder is rich in Oligomers Procyanodolic Complexes (OPC) , which is a powerful antioxidant. In addition to the ultra rich potence of over 20 times higher than Vitamin C, it is also 50 times better than Vitamin E. It helps to strengthen the immune system, and also slowdown the aging process, which is of very high market value. Proanthocyanidin B2, which is the most active compound to neutralize free radicals that cause aging, is available only in Grape Seed. In Europe, OPC from Grape Seed Proanthocyanidins Extract has been adopted and used for several decades as a safe and effective compound. It has no record of any acute or chronic toxicity, no harmful reaction even under very high dosage. OPC can lower the risk of having below diseases: a.Cardiovascular disease b.Cancer c.Anti-tumour d. Diabetes e.Allergies
Main Function of Grape Seed extract powder
1)It has the function of anti-oxidation, reduce the production of free radical and prevent skin from UV radiation;
2) Anti-cancer, protect the brain and nerve tissue from oxidation;
3) Maintain the health of capillary and artery vascular, enhance the tension of vascular and reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease;
4)Relief PMS problems, and alleviating wound, edema from injury or trauma, viricose veins, lower limb swelling and retinopathy.
Application Of Grape Seed extract powder
1)Applied in food field, it's added into cake and cheese as nutrition exhanancer and inartificial preservative;
2) Applied in health products field, it's made into capsule,and it has already become one of the top ten salable natural plant extact products and owns the reputation of "natural health care product" and "orally cosmetics" in America;
3) Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is aslo used to treat cardiovascular disease;
4) Applied in cosmetic field, it's the main efficacy factor of toning lotion or cream. It has the efficacy of refirming, crease resisting and freckle curing, it can make skin smooth, exquisite and be full of flexibility.