Views: 23 Author: Golden Horizon (Chengdu) Technology Co., Ltd. Publish Time: 2018-09-11 Origin: Golden Horizon (Chengdu) Technology Co., Ltd.
The Best Ways to Absorb Grape Seed Extract
Grape seed extract is derived from seeds found in whole grapes and is believed to contain a high concentration of flavonoids, oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPCs), Vitamin E and linoleic acid. It is used in a variety of ways, including the treatment of high blood pressure, heart disease, high cholesterol and edema. Grapeseed extract is also an ingredient in several popular antioxidants. Among the plant extracts produced by Golden Horizon Biologics, Green Tea Extract and Blushwood Berry Extract all have antioxidant functions. Many studies are currently being conducted to learn more ways that grapeseed extract may be used to help with special medical conditions and general health. Here are a few tips to help you learn how to best absorb grapeseed extract.
1. Purchase a supplement that includes ingredients that are 80 percent proanthocyanidins. This level ensures your supplement will provide activity within your body that result in antioxidant behavior. Antioxidants are used to improve many body functions, including heart health.
2. Consume the grapeseed extract with your other vitamins or supplements that you already take. Grapeseed extract is known to work well with other natural supplements and vitamins to enhance their effectiveness in your body.
3. Include Vitamin C in your daily dose of medications. Vitamin C enhances the absorption of grapeseed extract.
4. Add Vitamin E to your regular routine. In addition to helping absorb grapeseed extract, Vitamin E's natural benefits are boosted by the double-dose of antioxidants.
5. Take a grapeseed extract dose of 150 to 300 mg per day. This is the recommended daily dose for adults. Take the dose regularly so your body can become accustomed to its consistent absorption.
6. Drink plenty of water. Experts recommend at least 8 8-ounce servings of water each day to stay properly hydrated. When your body is properly hydrated, it readily absorbs vitamins, minerals and helpful supplements.
7. Exercise. Get at least 30 minutes of exercise per day. With proper exercise, your body's metabolism ramp up and effectively absorb and uses the vitamins and supplements you feed it each day.
8. Reduce your daily intake of junk food and fatty or fried foods. When your body gets appropriate servings of healthy food every day, it absorbs supplements more effectively. When your body is forced to process unhealthy foods, supplements like grapeseed extract don't always digest properly.