Views:9 Author:Ellie Publish Time: 2019-10-23 Origin:Site
Tongkat ali extract, also known as Eurycoma Longifolia extract, is extracted from a wild shrub plant that grows in the pristine rainforest near Southeast Asia near the equator. Tongkat Ali has the effect of quickly relieving fatigue, restoring vitality, improving physical strength and vitality. At present, the main tongkat ali products are mainly proportional products in the market. Because, the extremely low content of eurycomanone in Tongkat Ali raw materials and the extraction cost is difficult. At present, only a few enterprises in China can achieve low levels of eurycomanone product.
Tongkat Ali Extract Overview
[product name]: Tongkat Ali Extract
[Latin name]: Eurycoma Longifolia Jack
[plant source]: Southeast Asia Tongkat Ali Root
[Common specifications]: 10:1; 50:1; 100:1; 200:1; 1%-3% eurycomanone
[Main chemical composition]: eurycomanone, eurycomanol, eurycomalactone; various canthine-6-one alkaloids
[Appearance]: light yellow to brownish yellow powder
[flavor]: extremely bitter
[Pharmaceutical effect]: relieve fatigue, restore vitality, enhance physical strength and vitality; nourish and strengthen the body; maintain health and vitality, promote blood circulation and accelerate recovery. Because of its remarkable effects on physical fitness and therapeutic dysfunction, local people such as Indonesia have been cooking their roots since ancient times.
[Storage method]: dry and cold, avoiding glare
[Validity Period]: 24 months
Tongkat Ali raw materials introduction
Tongkat Ali is a wild shrub plant grown in moist sandy soil in the pristine rainforest near Southeast Asia near the equator, with a maturity of more than 5 years. The tree is 4-6 meters high and can reach up to 12 meters. The trunk is 8-10 cm in diameter and the thickest is 15 cm. The branches have almost no forks, and the leaves are umbrella-shaped at the top. Its roots are not forked, and the depth can reach 2 meters.
Studies have shown that Tongkat Ali root contains many phytochemicals, which can increase the production of testosterone. Testosterone is a hormone required for male sexual function, and a hormone required for reproductive organs and brain development.
Benefits of Tongkat Ali Extract
Tongkat Ali promotes the body's secretion of more hormones, androgens, progesterone, etc. Through its unique biochemical composition, which can regulate human body secretion, balance the body's own yin and yang. Otherwise, it also play an important role in enhancing blood circulation and metabolism. Therefor, it is benefits for increasing kidney power.
Effect on gout
Tongkat Ali has a significant effect on gout.
1. Beta-carboline isolated from Tongkat Ali has a powerful therapeutic effect on lung cancer and breast cancer.
2. Tongkat Ali extract contains potent anti-cancer and anti-HIV (AIDS) ingredients. And its chemical composition is more effective than existing anticancer drugs. In addition, experiments have shown that the Auassinoid chemical composition contains anti-tumor and anti-fever.
Promoting reproductive function
Improve human immunity, increase physical fitness and eliminate fatigue
Ali contains an Antioxidant Enzyme that resists the chain reaction of free radicals that are harmful to the body.
Treatment of prostatitis
1. Tongkat Ali can greatly improve the body testosterone level, improve human immunity, enhance and nourish the human gland function;
2. It can utilize the unique antibacterial and anti-inflammatory ingredients unique to Tongkat Ali to act on the gonads of the human body;
3. It can strengthen the blood circulation of the human body, help the drug to enter the prostate, promote the effect of the drug, and truly eliminate the symptoms of prostatitis.
Quisinoid extracted from Ali has antipyretic and anti-fever functions.
The alkaloids and biopeptides contained in the roots of Tongkat Ali can effectively kill malaria.