Product name: Turnjujube extract
Latin Name: Hovenia acerba Lindl
Active Ingredient: Dihydromyricetin
Appearance: Brown yellow fine powder --White powder
Assay:Dihydromyricetin (DHM) 20%,50% ,90%, 98% HPLC
Turnjujube Extract Semen Hoveniae P.E Dihydromyricetin DHM 10% in Bulk
Hovenia dulcis, the Japanese raisin tree or oriental raisin tree, is a hardy tree found from Asia, over Eastern China) and Korea to the Himalayas (up to altitudes of 2,000 m), growing preferably in a sunny position on moist sandy or loamy soils. The tree has been introduced as an ornamental tree to several countries, and the fruit is also edible. It is considered being one of the most pervasive invader in Brazilian subtropical forests.
Hovenia dulcis, traditional Chinese medicine. Hovenia dulcis Thunnb. Hovenia acerba Lindl. And Hovenia trichocarpa Chun et Tsiang's mature seeds. With the solution of alcohol, thirst quench, vomiting, attending drunk, polydipsia,vomiting. Central inhibition, antihypertensive, anti - lipid peroxidation. Spleen and stomach Deficiency of the ban; eat more roundworm.
1. Protect liver, HELP recovery from drunkness. Dosage range suggested for hangover 1- 8mg/kg body weight,
based on DHM 80%
2. Clear the free radical,
4. Diminish inflammation,
6. Preventing the forming of the thrombus,
7. Anti-tumour, especially it is under researches for leukemia, nasopharyngeal darcinoma/NPC.Used in feed
as antioxidant, controlling E.coli, aflatoxin, mold in the feed.
8. Helps improving the taste and flavors of the poultry meat.
1. As Food and beverage ingredients.
2. As Healthy Products ingredients.
3. As Nutrition Supplements ingredients.
4. As Pharmaceutical Industry & General Drugs ingredients.
5. As a health food and cosmetic ingredients.