Valeriana Officinalis Valerian Root Extract Valeric Acid
Product Name: Valerian Root Extract
Latin Name: Valeriana Officinalis L.
Part used: Root
Appearance: Yellow brown fine powder
Specifications: 4:1; 8:1; 10:1; 0.4% 0.8% Valeric Acid
Test Method: TLC, HPLC
Valerian Root is a plant native to Europe and Asia. It grows to up to four feet high and has trumpet-shaped flowers. The roots are used medicinally. Although the fresh root is relatively odorless, the dried root has a strong odor that many find unpleasant. Valerian Root Extract has been used for centuries as a perfume and as a mild, relaxing sedative.
Valerian Acid works extract works like a sedative helping you to relax,and to sleep deeply and restfully, reducing night awakeningsas well as increasing dream recall the next day. It is also sometimes used for relief from anxiety and stress. It has also been found to be useful for cramping, dysmenorrhea, rheumatic pains, epilepsy, and nerve related high blood pressure.
1. Be indicated for the relief of insomnia, stress-related anxiety, and nervous restlessness;
2. Be used to ease stomach and menstrual cramps, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), some of the restlessness that accompanies attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and migraine symptoms;
3. Be used to treat convulsions from a seizure disorder;
4. Used as a calmant to help people sleep;
5.Easing the tension,anxiety and improving the role of sleep.
1. As raw materials of drugs for anti-bacterial, anti-depressants, antitumor and sedation, it is widely used in fields of pharmaceutical and health products;
2. As insomnia and other similar symptoms of psychasthenia product raw material, it is widely used in health products industry;
3. As dietary supplements increased therapeutic function, it is widely used in fields of dietary supplement products;
4. As products of sedative and anti-bacterial, they are widely used to add to beauty products in cosmetic industry.