Product name:Passion fruit extract
Latin name:Passiflora caerulea
Appearance: yellow brown powder
Mesh size: 80 Mesh
Used Part: Flower
Grade: Healthcare products
Introduction of Passion Fruit extract
Native to the southeastern regions of North America, passionflower is now grown throughout Europe. It is a perennial climbing vine with herbaceous shoots and a sturdy woody stem that grows to a length of nearly 10 meters. Each flower has petals varying in color from white to pale red. Inside the petals are wreaths that form rays and surround the axis of the flower. Accordingto folklore, the passionflower was given its name because its corona resembles the crown of thorns worn by Jesus during the crucifixion. The passionflower's ripe fruit is an orange colored, multi-seeded, egg-shaped berry containing an edible, sweetish yellow pulp.
Function of Passion Fruit extract
1. Passion fruit extract is used for mood disorders, such as depression, anxiety, stress
2. Passion fruit extract can be used for insomnia and sleep disorders
3. Passion fruit extract is functional on headaches, migraines and general pain
4. Passion fruit extract can treat stomach problems such as colic, nervous stomach, indigestion, etc
5. Passion fruit extract can relieve menstrual cramps and premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
6.Reseach show that passion fruit juice powder has effect on analgesic, anti-anxiety, anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic,cough suppressant, aphrodisiac, cough suppressant, central nervous,system depressant, diuretic, hypotensive,sedative.
Application of Passion Fruit extract
1.Passion fruit extract can applied in the Food and Beverage ingredients.
2.Passion fruit extract can applied in the Healthy Products.
3.Passion fruit extract can applied in the Nutrition Supplements.