Weight Loss Glucomannan Amorphophallus Konjac Root Extract
Konjac is a plant that is found in China, Japan and Indonesia. The plant is part of the genus Amorphophallus. Typically, it thrives in the warmer regions of Asia. The extract of the Konjac root is referred to as Glucomannan. Glucomannan is a fiber-like substance traditionally used in food recipes, but now it is utilized as an alternative means of weight loss. Along with this benefit, konjac extract contains other benefits for the rest of the body as well.
Konjac Gum :White in appearance without smell. It has high viscosity and transparency, and can be quickly dissolved. The processing procedure: Konjac Fine Powder with alcohol, to get rid of impurities like Starch, ashy substances, cellulose, pigment and alkaloid, thus to get rid of impurity konjac gum. Glucomannan dry base contents accout for 80%-95%in the products. Konjac gum is mainly used in producing high-end food, pharmaceutical and healthcare products and cosmetics, such as jelly, jam, jelly drops, dairy products and medicine capsules, etc.
Purified Konjac Powder:White in appearance ,with a granularity from 40-120 meshes, it has high viscosity, transparency, and can be quickly dissolved. Glucomannan dry base contents account can above 80% in the product. are mainly used in producing medicine, flavouring, health products, chemical etc.
Konjac fine powder: white or light yellow in appearance, with a few black and yellow dots in the middle. Its granularity ranges approximately from 40 to 120 meshes. It has unique konjac smell. Processing procedures: first to peel and clean fresh konjac tubers, and slice them into strips or chips; then dehydrate the konjac strips and chips with baking equipments; finally smash and grind the dried konjac strips and chips with special processing machines, get rid of impurities like starch and fibers to get konjac fine powder.This product is mainly used to produce konjac bean curd and vegetarian food.
Konjac Micro/ Particulate Powder:Milky white in appearance, with a granularity of over 120 meshes. This product has light smell, and can be quickly dissolved. The processing procedure: pulverize konjac fine powder to get konjac micro powder with better quality which is more convenient to use:Boasting good jellying capacity, strong water retaining, thickening property, stability, and containing rich dietary fibers, konjac Particulate Powder can be used in producing meat products, like ham and western-style sausage flavoring powder, soup powder, sauce, wheat flour products, pastry, bionic food, ice cream and cold drink.
1. Konjac Extract Glucomannan , Glucomannan Powder has effect on prevention and treatment of diabetes.
2. Konjac Extract Glucomannan , Glucomannan Powder can prevent and reduce the incidence of intestinal system disease.
3. Konjac Extract Glucomannan , Glucomannan Powder can reduce the residence time of the harmful substances in the gastrointestinal, gall-hsiang, and effectively protect the gastric mucosa, clean the stomach wall.
4. Konjac Extract Glucomannan , Glucomannan Powder can inhibit of cholesterol, lowering blood pressure, lowering blood sugar, dilation of blood vessels, to prevent of atherosclerosis and other cardiovascular disease.
5. Konjac Extract Glucomannan , Glucomannan Powder can control appetite and reduces body weight.
1. Application in the food industry: Making the gelling food, used as the food thickening agent and adherence agent such as the jelly ,ice cream, gruel, meat, flour food, solid drink ,jam etc.
2. Application in the health care industry : Modulate the metabolism of lipid , decline the serum triglyceride and cholesterol, improve sugar resistance and prevent the diabetes, relief the constipation and prevent intestines cancer, produce no energy and prevent the fatness ,modulate the immunity function.
3. Application in the chemical industry:Because the Konjac glucomannan average molecular weight of 200,000 up to 2,000,000 is so big, the viscidity is high, and the fluidity is good, it has been applied to the chemical industries such as petroleum, the dye printing cataplasm, the terra film, the diaper, the medicine capsule and so on.