Product Name:Grape Seed Extract
Active Ingredient: Polyphenol
Specification: Polyphenol 20%-85%
Appearance:Fine Dark Red powder
Application:Pharmaceutical Raw Materials
Shelf life:24 months
Other name:Vitis vinifera Linn
Test Method:HPLC UV
Wholesale Antioxidant Grape Seed Extract Powder Polyphenol 20%-85% for Cosmetics
Grape seed extracts are industrial derivatives from whole grape seeds that have a great concentration of vitamin E, flavonoids, linoleic acid and oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPC). OPCs have a very high oxygen radical absorbance capacity, and as a very powerful anti-oxidant they can slow down the aging process and protect against cancer and other damage caused by free radicals. Grape seed extract can also help prevent various cardiovascular diseases, high blood pressure and dental caries, aid in healing process, enhance bone density, minimize ultraviolet damage and enhance liver function. It also shows anti-viral and antibacterial properties.Introduction
Function & Application of Grape Seed Extract
1. One of the most powerful antioxidants that fights free radicals.
2. 20 times more potent than Vitamin C and 50 times stronger than Vitamin E.
3. Protecting the heartand bloodvessel.
4. Improving retinopathy caused by diabetics, atherosclerosis, inflammation and aging.
5. Improvingathletic performance, memory and healthy lifestyle.
6. Preventing and reversing Alzheimer Disease.
7. Improving sexual function, PMS and menstrual disorders.
8. Helping to treat ADD/ADHD.
9. Anti-aging and Anti-wrinkle.Anti-cancer, Anti-inflammation and Anti-allergic Activity.
The Dosage of Natural water soluble grape seed extract :
Grape seed extract at 50-300mg per day is considered a reasonable supplement level by some doctors, but optimal dosage levels remain unknown. The product is safe when used as directed. No adverse effects have been associated with its use.
Technical Data Sheet