Introduction Of Best Chlorogenic Acid 98% Honeysuckle Extract
Honeysuckle or woodbine is one of the oldest medicinal herbs used in history, boasting of a relaxing fragrance and aroma. The herb is native to China, Japan, Korea and Britain. There are broadly three parts of a honeysuckle plant all of which are rich in medicinal values - the flowers, the flower buds and the stems.Honeysuckle is used for digestive disorders including pain and swelling (inflammation) of the small intestine (enteritis) and dysentery; upper respiratory tract infections including colds, influenza, swine flu, and pneumonia; other viral and bacterial infections; swelling of the brain (encephalitis); fever; boils; and sores. Honeysuckle is also used for urinary disorders, headache, diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, and cancer. Some people use it to promote sweating, as a laxative, to counteract poisoning, and for birth control. Honeysuckle is sometimes applied to the skin for inflammation and itching, and to kill germs.One of its main extracts, chlorogenic acid, is an important important intermediate in lignin biosynthesis. This compound, known as an antioxidant, may also slow the release of glucose into the bloodstream after a meal.
Functions Of Best Chlorogenic Acid 98% Honeysuckle Extract
1. It can be used as anti-infectious active ingredient;
2. It has wide anti-virus, anti-bacteria effects;
3. It has relatively lower toxicity and side-effects;
4. It has obvious anti-infectious effects, anti-inflammatory, antipyretic.
Honeysuckle Extract As Animal Feed Additive
1.Antibacterial and immune function；
2.Inhibition of drug-resistant bacterial protein synthesis；
Application Of Best Chlorogenic Acid 98% Honeysuckle Extract
1. Honeysuckle Flower Extract is applied in food filed.
2. Honeysuckle Flower Extract is applied in pharmaceutical field.
3. Honeysuckle Flower Extract is applied in cosmetic field.
Technical Data Sheet