Product Name: Tongkat ali extract
Other name:Eurycoma longifolia extract
CAS NO.: 557-61-9
Specification: 10:1 50:1 100:1 200:1
Active Ingredient: Tongkatali extract
Wholesale Phystatm Standardised Tongkat Ali Extract Powder Anti Rheumatic
Eurycoma longifolia (tongkat ali) is a tall, slender evergreen shrub-tree commonly found in Southeast Asia. It's root and bark have been used for centuries to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) and improve sperm quality. Other effects include increased interest in sex, better athletic performance, body building and body fat reduction. Eurycoma longifolia is also used for fever, malaria, ulcers, high blood pressure, tuberculosis, bone pain, cough, diarrhea, headache, syphilis and cancer. Tongkat ali alsoshows antimicrobial and antidiabetic properties.
Benefits of tongkat ali extract
1. Tongkat Ali Extractcan promote the body's own production, the highest can reach 440%, promote the growth of human muscle.
2. Tongkat Ali Extract has multiple effects, such as promote physical fitness and control, maintain strong energy, reduce stress and anxiety,relieve depression.
3. Enhance blood circulation and metabolism, enhance renal dynamic and reduce the damage of drugs on renal.
4. Tongkat Ali Extract can improve the human sexual function and rapid recovery of strength.
5. Tongkat Ali Extract can enhance human fertility and improve male sperm production, improve spermactivity.
6. Tongkat Ali Extract can repair and nourish human gonads and reproductive system, effect on the elimination of prostatit is symptoms.
7. Tongkat Ali Extract can revent and cure the malaria, and has been proven to have great potential to treat cancer.
More Information of Tongkat Ali
Tongkat Ali Root Extract contains the effective ingredient tongkat ali, increase muscle mass, reduce body fat and increase sex drive.
For Tongkat Ali Extract, the ratios of 1:50, 1:100, and 1:200 are common on the market. However extracts based on this ratio system are often misleading and hard to verify, and in many cases the quality varies between products and batches.
One perception is that a higher extraction ratio indicates a stronger product, but higher extract ratio just means that more of the original material was removed. Another option is for extraction techniques to utilize standardization methods to monitor the bioactive content and quality of the extract against standardization markers. Among standardization markers that have been used for Tongkat Ali Extract are eurycomanone, total protein, total polysaccharide and glycosaponin.