A green tea extract is a herbal derivative from green tea leaves (Camellia sinensis). Containing antioxidant
ingredients –mainly green tea catechins (GTC) – green tea and its derivatives are sought after amongst people
who pursue good health.
EGCG is purified from the leaves of green tea with excellent technology. The antioxidant activity of EGCG is about 25 ~100 times more potent than Vitamin C and E. It can be added to a broad range of dietary supplements, food products, cosmetic and beverages. The physiological functions include lowering cholesterol & triglycerides, enhancing immune, weight decrease and anti-disease etc.
(1) It is hypolipidemic,keeping fit, diabetes Prevention.
(2) Lower blood pressure, blood clotting, lowering blood pressure, weight loss.
(3) Prevention of atherosclerosis and thrombosis and other cardiovascular disease.
(4) Lowering blood sugar, diabetes control, Sterilization.
(5) Control hepatitis, fatty liver, anti-aging and enhancing immune function.
(6) Anti-allergy, flu prevention, prevent fractures.
1.As Food natural antioxidants: either in Antioxidizing, security, or use cost, Tea polyphenol is obviously better than
synthetic antioxidants, eg: BHA, BHT, TBHQ, PG and VE, VC and etc.
2.As cosmetic and fine additive for daily chemicals: has strong antimicrobial function and suppression enzyme action.
So, it can combat skin disease, Skin allergy, wipe off skin pigments, prevent carious teeth, dental plaque, dental arthritis
and halitosis etc.