Product Name: Herba Menthae Heplocalycis / Peppermint Extract
Latin Name: Mentha haplocalyx Briq.
Appearance：Brown yellow powder
Basic Information of peppermint extract
Mint, is a growth in the lake as well as food and medicine garden, etc. can vegetables, widely distributed in the country. Mint asmedicinal and edible wild vegetables, becoming green in people's daily lives and health food. Mint leaf medicine, acrid, cool,ragrant air, lungs, liver, any evacuation of wind-heat, heat of the table, chills and swelling, analgesic benefits pharynx, commonly used in Fengreganmao, wind and heat, headache, eye Red pain, sore throat, rash measles through poor and so on.
Peppermint contains volatile oil, mint and fine tannins, dry stems and leaves and other substances, can help soothe anger, hysteria and fear emotions, for weary soul is good and depressed mood. Workers to work long hours in front of the computer,
when feeling lethargic should be a refreshing mint tea, which is conducive to refreshing, relieve stress.
In addition, because themint has a unique aroma, will be used to gargle or drink mint tea, not only cheek teeth, fresh breath, can also relieve sore gums.
Function of peppermint extract
1. Peppermint Extract powder is used to relieve intestinal colic, flatulent dyspepsia and associated conditions;
2. Peppermint Extract powder is also used in the treatment of ulcerative conditions of the bowels;
3. Peppermint Extract powder is used to relieve itching, inflammations, and a avariety of respiratory c onditions.
Application of peppermint extract
1. Applied in food field, often used as additives, with distinct fragrance smell, it can promote digestion and increase appetite;
2. Applied in daily necessities field, aslo added into a large amount of oral cleaning products, such as dentifrices, mouthwash and tooth powder;
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, because of the function of inhibition and paralysis to sensory nerve endings, it can be used as counter irritant.