Introduction of Monk fruit extract
Siraitia grosvenorii (Monk fruit or Luo Han Guo) is a herbaceous perennial vine of the Cucurbitaceae (gourd) family, native to southern China and northern Thailand. The plant is cultivated for its fruit, whose extract is nearly 300 times sweeter than sugar and has been used in China as a low-calorie sweetener for cooling drinks and in traditional Chinese medicine. This unusual fruit is exponentially sweeter than sugar, with high concentrations of fructose and glucose, but the sweetness comes from unique glycosides in the flesh of the fruit. In addition, this fruit is packed with antioxidants and other organic compounds and vitamins that have a wide array of benefitsto human health.
Whosale Natural Sweetener Monk Fruit Extract Mogroside V
√ Zero Glycemic
√ Zero Aftertaste
√ Natural Sweetener
√ Zero Calories
√ Kosher Certified
√ Source of Antioxidants
√ Non GMO Project Verified
√ Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Keto Friendly And More!
A perfect low calorie, all natural sweetener. A superior alternative to other sweeteners;
The aftertaste is sweet, without any bitterness.
Benefits of monk fruit extract
1. Used in Traditional Chinese medicine for colds,coughs,sore throats,gastrointestinal
disorder,as well as blood purifier
2.Antioxidant,scavenging free radical activity,Improve immunity.
3.It’s stable,non-fermentable additive ideal for diabetics,as it is easily soluble in water
without any sediment, and contains 80% or more mogrosides which is 300times sweeter
than cane sugar and much more lower in calories (Zero calories ingredient).
4. Contains high amounts of amino acid,fructose,vitamins and minerals.
Application of Monk fruit extract
1. Mogroside V Applied in phamaceutical field, monk fruit extract is used as phamaceutical
raw material to treat injuries from fall, infectious hepatitis and epidemic cerebrospinal meningitis.
2. Mogroside V Applied in healthcare field, monk fruit extract is used in the health products to
nourish brain, protect liver and improve sleep quality.
3. Mogroside V Applied in comestics, monk fruit extract is used to promote skin metabolism and
make skin more tender and firm.
4. Mogroside V Applied in food & beverage ingredients.
Technical Data Sheet