100% Natural Ursolic Sage Leaf Extract Supplement
√ Trong inoxidizability.
√ Natural and Safe.
√ Excellent thermostability.
√ High antibacterial properties.
√ Easy to dissolve.
√ Convenient to use.
Sage is a perennial plant native to the the Mediterranean, along with some areas in north Africa and Central Asia. Descriptions of its medicinal use go back to the writings of Theophrastus (4th century BCE) and Pliny the Elder (1st century CE). It relieves digestive problems, including loss of appetite, flatulence, gastritis, diarrhea, bloating, and heartburn. Other applications include reducing overproduction of perspiration and saliva, depression, memory loss and Alzheimer's disease. It can be used by women to relieve painful menstrual periods, to correct excessive milk flow and to reduce hot flashes during menopause. Applied directly to the skin it can treat for cold sores, gingivitis, sore throat and runny nose. Sage is rich in carnosic acid (salvin), which possesses antioxidative and antimicrobial properties, and is increasingly exploited within the food, nutritional health and cosmetics industries. Aside from the antioxidant benefits of carnosic acid, many believe that it also helps in weight management, acting as a appetite supressant. There are also some indications that carnosic acid also helps stimulate nerve growth and function.
Function of Ursolic Sage Leaf Extract
1) Carnosol exhibits various pharmacological activities including prevention of oxidation of low density lipoprotein,inhibition of murine cell roliferative activity and of cyclooxygenase,and anti-allergic action.
2) The biological activity of carnosic acid is described as antibacterial,antiviral,and antioxidative.
3) Carnosol activity especially against rheumatic and inflammatory conditionsmakes it a sought-after substance for use in phytotherapy.
4) Antioxidant and antitumor activity
5) Antimicrobial, antiviral activity against a variety of viruses, including herpes simplex virus ( HSV) and HIV-1
6) Mild sedatives, anxiety reduction and hypnotics
7) Modulate for mood and cognitive enhancement, mild sedative and sleep aid
8) Memory-enhancing properties
9) Widely use as a mild sedative and antibacterial agent
Application of Ursolic Sage Leaf Extract
1. As Healthy Products ingredients.
2. As Pharmaceutical Industry & General Drugs ingredients.